Noulei is famous for its various 3D printed filaments. We believe you will enjoy using our High Flexible TPU 3d Printer filament.
Material: Flexible TPU
Shore hardness: 95A
Diameter: 1.75mm +/-0.05mm
Print Temperature: 210℃ – 230℃(410°F – 446°F)
Heat Bed Temperature: 70℃ – 80℃(158°F – 176°F)
Color: 9 colors optional
1. Recommended Printing speed 25-30 m/s
2. The temperature is 210-230 ℃, which needs to be adjusted according to the ambient temperature
3. Nozzle use more than 0.4mm
1kg* Flexible TPU
The trays used for packaging are black or transparent and shipped randomly.
1. If you are going to leave your printer inactive for more than a couple of days, please retract the filament to protect your printer nozzle.
2. In order to extend the life of your filament, please store it in a dry, sealed bag or box. Preferably add a packet of Silca Gel to absorb any excess moisture.
3. When storing your filament, please feed the loose end through the holes on the edge of the filament reel to avoid winding, so that it feeds properly when you use it next time.
Printed works are for display only, all filament shipping does not include printed works.
Vortragen Sie Ihr Muster ein, um sicherzustellen, indem welcher Traktat passt.
Flexible TPU Filament 3D Printing Materials, Diameter 1,75mm Toleranz +/- 0.05mm. 1000g/Spool, 95A.
Recommended Temperature：Nozzle 210-230°Kohlenstoff (410-446°F), Heated Bed 70-80°Kohlenstoff (158-176°F).
High Flexible：Noulei’s TPU filament has stong high flexibility and resilience.
EASILY PRINTING: Excellent bed adhesion, easy to shape, low warpage and low odor, no crack during printing and high printing success rate. Noulei TPU filament is working for most 3D printers in market.
High Quality: Anus strict procedures, no bubbles, ultra smooth technology, biodegradable and eco-friendly.